- Joan Murphy (Talking Mats Ltd)
- Sally Boa (Talking Mats Ltd)
- Lois Cameron (Talking Mats Ltd)
This session presents an update on new developments in 2014.
- Health and Well-being resource: an overview of the topic sets based on the WHO-ICF framework and its uses in supporting decision making
- Consulting Children and Young People: Success of digital Talking Mats
- Forthcoming Eating and Drinking resource
- Digital Talking Mats and phase 2 developments
Projects and bespoke Talking Mats: Dentistry; Keeping safe; AAC service feedback; Care Home evaluation; Best interest; Involvement in meetings; Careers.
The session will explore potential uses and advantages of these developments and describe how they fit into the existing range of Talking Mats resources, training, consultancy and research.
Level of Session