“The way we communicate with others and with ourselves ultimately determines the quality of our lives.” Anthony Robbins
Liberator’s philosophy is “our customer’s success is our success”. For most of us the power of speech is taken for granted but not being able to communicate verbally is usually a major obstacle in achieving full potential in educational, vocational, and personal pursuits. We believe everyone deserves a voice and we’ve made it our business to help our customers achieve their full potential by delivering assistive technology products that focus on language development and enable real, spontaneous communication to enrich lives.
Our communication aids support a wide range of language solutions including Unity, LAMP, easyChat, The Grid 3, WordPower and text-based systems. They are highly flexible, easy to program and backed by unrivalled warranty and support packages. In addition to offering a comprehensive range of communication aids, adapted toys, learning and inclusion aids, switches, computer access, software and accessories, we feel we provide the best support within the industry and offer:
- Total LibCare – 3 years market-leading warranty including accidental damage cover
- Training – by our experienced consultants
- Assessments – free loans of communication aids
- Peace of mind – 30 day money back guarantee
- Price Match Promise – we will not be beaten on price
- Extended Warranties – 1 to 5 years on a range of communication aids
- Support – UK technical support that includes weekend cover
We take great pride in helping our customers achieve their full potential. Our regionally based consultants have over 50 years combined AAC experience and our dedicated Customer Support team will provide you with all the help you need for product evaluation, assessment, trial and implementation to ensure communication success.
Liberator Ltd was established in 1991 and is a member of a consortium of companies that are pioneers in AAC. The group includes our parent company, Prentke Romich Company (USA) established 1964, Saltillo Corporation (USA), Liberator Ltd. (UK), Prentke Romich Deutschland (Germany) and Liberator Pty Ltd. (Australia).
- Liberator Rugged 7, Accent 800 / 1000 / 1400, NuEye Eyegaze & NOVA chat 5 / 8 / 10 / 12
- Unity, easyChat, The Grid 3, WordPower, LAMP Words for Life, Essence, LLL and Wordcore
- Low-Tech Communication Aids, Switches, Adapted Toys, Computer Access & Accessories
Membership of Communication Matters