At EyeTech, we recognise the need for a communication aid that can be ready quickly and is simple to use. EyeOn unlocks the power of communication. With a quick glance of their eyes, people have the possibility to communicate using simple to complex language, and a range of tools to enhance their abilities.
EyeOn can be used for symbol and text communication, social media, computer control, works with eye tracking and other access methods. EyeOn in a sleek, 18mm thin Windows tablet PC with integrated eye tracking and a flip stand.
EyeOn elite enhances the EyeOn by including a PowerGrip handle. The PowerGrip adds extra battery life, switch ports, Infrared and Radio home automation and creates a natural angle for use when reclined on a table.
Whilst we are an eye tracking and Communication aid manufacturer, we understand that some people use different or multiple access methods. EyeOn elite provides support for switch, touch, voice and alternate mice.
Communication needs and abilities change over time. EyeOn is easy to update and adapt to meet the needs of both adults and children. An easy to use solution means individuals can achieve greater independence and better communication outcomes. EyeOn seamlessly becomes a part of everyday life.
At EyeTech, we firmly believe it takes a community to ensure everyone receives the training and support they need to succeed. Think of us as an extension of your team and eager to help you.
Since Rob Chappell founded our company nearly 25 years ago to help himself and others with Repetitive Strain Injury (RSI), Eyetech has developed technology that now allows tens of thousands of people with cerebral palsy, autism, MND, muscular dystrophy, stroke, traumatic brain, spinal cord injuries, and Rett syndrome to communicate independently.
- EyeOn with integrated eye tracking for effective communication
- EyeOn elite with integrated eye tracking & multiple access methods for communication, home automation, computer control and social media
- TM5 mini standalone eye tracker
- On-site & virtual demos, visits, training and assessment support
- Free training and support
- Free access to support coaches
- Standard and enhanced warranties
- We create and manufacture eye tracking cameras and communication aids
Member of Communication Matters: Organisational