You are here

Parent, family member or carer needed for Independent Research Panel

Submitted by admin on 18 November 2010 - 12:20pm

Are you a parent, carer or family member of someone who uses communication aids? Are you interested in supporting research?

Communication Matters, a national charity, is looking for a parent, family member or carer of someone who uses communication aids (such as PECS, charts or electronic aids) to join its Independent Research Panel.

Get a free trial copy of SEN Magazine

Submitted by admin on 6 November 2010 - 11:00am

SEN Magazine is the UK’s leading magazine for special educational needs (SEN). Providing extensive news coverage and authoritative features across the whole spectrum of SEN, it is essential reading for all those who live and work with children and young people with disabilities and special needs.

You can now claim a FREE trial copy of SEN magazine, with no obligation, by visiting: