EyeFree Assisting Technology Ltd was established January 2016, but the idea was formed long before that, when individuals with a personal connection to locked-in patients came together to create a communication solution. Today, the company aims to be a leading supplier of assistive communication devices for the locked-in community.
Our mission is to improve the quality of life for locked-in patients and to advance the method of communication within medical centres by providing a wearable, screen-free and simple to use communication device.
We strive to provide products that will empower individuals to have more independence and to actively participate in their daily routine and care.
- Wearable personal communication device for locked-in patients
- Standalone portable device using audio feedback and eye gestures
- Immediate and around-the-clock communication
- Head-mounted infrared camera tracks eye movements
- Processing unit translates the movements into communication
- Bone conduction component provides audio feedback to the user before communication is transmitted to output speaker or connected Bluetooth device
- No screen needed
Member of Communication Matters: Organisational
Address: EyeFree Assisting Communication Ltd, 48 Menachem Begin Road, Tel Aviv, Israel 6618003
Contact: Tania Suares