Ability World is a leading supplier of exceptional value low-mid tech communication aids, access switches and other assistive technology. We also manufacture a very wide range of communication and choice boards, communication books and folders, switch mounts and other learning resources.
Communication/choice boards, communication books and folders, switch mounts and other learning resources:
- Tri-fold communication/choice/literacy boards – our popular Abilityboards are used in schools, colleges, care homes and many other situations, for communication, choice and learning support. Made in Britain to a high quality standard, they are available in A4, A3 and A2 (landscape and portrait) sizes.
- Communication/choice books and folders – available in A5+, A4+ or A3 sizes, with a wide range of solid colour or patterned outer covers and from 2 to 14 Velcro-friendly pages.
- Portable communication books/fabric schedules/waist communicators – also available in different styles, with solid colour or patterned outer covers.
- Communication easel – lightweight yet robust A4 and A3 size desktop ringbinder easels, with grip feet to prevent slipping and carry handles for easy portability.
- TechPad, Wedge and Wedge Variable-angle switch mounts.
Communication aids, access switches and other assistive technology:
- Full range of AbleNet single and multi-message communication aids (BIGmack, iTalk2, etc)
- GoTalks, Megabee and Frenchay alphabet boards
- Range of other low-tech AAC devices at highly competitive prices
- Ablenet, Unlimiter and the SimplyWorks range of switches
- Switch-adapted toys and gadgets, mounting systems, gripping aids, time planning aids and many other items
Member of Communication Matters: Organisational