Ability World is a leading supplier of exceptional value low-mid tech communication aids, access switches and other assistive technology. We also manufacture a very wide range of communication / choice boards, communication books and folders, switch mounts and other learning resources.
Communication / choice boards, communication books and folders, switch mounts and other learning resources:
- Tri-fold Communication / Choice / Literacy boards – our popular 'Abilityboards' are used in schools, colleges, care homes and many other situations, for communication, choice and learning support. Made in Britain to a high quality standard, they are available in A4, A3 and A2 (landscape and portrait) sizes.
- Communication / Choice Books and Folders – available in A5+, A4+ or A3 sizes, with a wide range of solid colour or patterned outer covers and from 2 to 14 Velcro-friendly pages
- Portable Communication Books / Fabric Schedules / Waist Communicators – also available in different styles, with a many solid colour or patterned outer covers.
- Communication Easel – lightweight, yet robust A4 and A3 size desktop ring-binder easels, with Grip Feet to prevent slipping and carry handles for easy portability.
- TechPad, Wedge and Wedge Variable-angle Switch Mounts
Communication aids, access switches and other assistive technology
Ability World offers the full range of AbleNet single and multi-message communication aids, plus GoTalks, Megabee, Frenchay Alphabet Boards and various other 'low tech' AAC devices at highly competitive prices.
Ability World also supplies Ablenet, Unlimiter and the SimplyWorks range of switches, plus switch-adapted toys and gadgets, mounting systems, gripping aids, time planning aids and many other items, all at highly competitive prices.