10-12 September 2017, University of Leeds
The Communication Matters National Conference is a popular event so we advise booking early, not only to ensure your place but to benefit from early bird booking discounts!
CM2017 Registration - Now open!
Please see the prices below and then register using the link.
- Register and pay online (by card) - 1. You will be asked to create a new web account (this is separate to the members area). 2. Then you can add item/s to the cart. 3. Go to cart and pay (enter your card details). 4. Fill out your registration form/s.
- Register online only (and send alternative payment such as PO, cheque or bank transfer)
- Download CM2017 Flyer (pdf)
There are several categories of registration - all allow entry to the Conference sessions and exhibition, and include teas, coffees and buffet lunch. New for this year we have members and non-members rates.
- Full Residential (Sunday & Monday nights) - £530 (Earlybird rate £464 if paying before 28 July)
- One Night Residential (Monday night) - £474 (Earlybird rate £408 if paying before 28 July)
- Full Non-Residential (includes lunch & evening meals) - £418 (Earlybird rate £352 if paying before 28 July)
- One Day Non-Residential (includes lunch) - £195 (Earlybird rate £180 if paying before 28 July)
- Subsidised places (for people who use AAC and their families in UK) - Full Residential £120 plus £77 for each accompanying Personal Assistant. One Day Non-Residential £112 plus £77 for each PA. NOTE: Please apply early as these places are limited - first come first served. There is also a fund for first-time attendees, do apply early to be considered. All meals and accommodation are included and you may also bring up to two personal assistants. If you are looking for financial assistance you will find useful contacts in our funding section.
Membership fees. The above prices are for members of Communication Matters. If you are not currently a member, you must become one in order to attend at these rates (membership runs from 1 January to 31 December). It is £65 for Individual membership, or £178 for Organisational membership type A (see other categories of membership). If you are applying for a Subsidised place, you can get a free sponsored membership if you have not been a member before, otherwise please choose £21 membership fee. Download membership form.
- Full Residential (Sunday & Monday nights) - £600 (Earlybird rate £534 if paying before 28 July)
- One Night Residential (Monday night) - £544 (Earlybird rate £478 if paying before 28 July)
- Full Non-Residential (includes lunch & evening meals) - £488 (Earlybird rate £422 if paying before 28 July)
- One Day Non-Residential (includes lunch) - £265 (Earlybird rate £250 if paying before 28 July)
Cancellation. Notify in writing by 10 Aug 2017 for a refund (less 10% admin fee); no refunds thereafter.